Sunday, November 01, 2009

Sisters

 

 

 

 


I hoped I would be able to find pictures of our other girls wearing the same dress as Joy did today. I found pictures of BethAnne in it, but not Grace. I included pictures of both girls so you could see how similar they all look (the top pictures are BethAnne, the bottom two are Grace). Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

I think Joy looks a lot like BethAnne did. So cute! Thanks for posting. I was a dork and only took a few pictures this weekend, but I'll see if I took anything blog-worthy. Any we would never get sick of your posts - so keep it up!

Suzie said...

Wow, I can't believe how similar they all look! I'm sorry to hear about your blood pressure, but I'm so glad the swine flu seems to have passed in your family; we were praying for you!