Here's the little monkey I promised to post...He was really adorable. And yes, Suzie, it was from Old Navy so it must be the same as Aiden's. My favorite costume ever. Adam really is a monkey. The kid won't sleep through the night. For the last year he's woken up at 4am and come into our room. I finally put my foot down a week or two ago and said no more monkeys in my room at night! He still wakes up at 4am, but since he doesn't know how to put himself back to sleep (I've always spoiled him by laying down with him until he falls asleep), he stays awake until 5, finding every excuse to yell for me to come to his room. We've all had it, but I love him anyway...
Only in Cache Valley could you find another family of boys that likes to shoot guns - and only in Hyde Park can you go 5 minutes away and shoot to your heart's content. This dad had even cooler guns than Brian - I think I know what Brian wants for Christmas now...
4 comments:
Cute pictures and post. As far as your monkey Adam goes, I think you'll get more sleep if you compromise and put a sleeping bag on your bedroom floor for him. Then tell him he can come to your room, but not to your bed in the middle of the night. Then you can all get more sleep. It works great for Grace, and I'm sure she'll grow out of it by the time she goes to college. :)
That's what I did for a year - the problem is that I am such a light sleeper I wake up every time he coughs or jabbers in his sleep.
Cute pictures! We played the bobbing for donuts game at a little "pumpkin party" we had with a couple of Eva's friends. It's still one of my all-time favorite party games (you can't go wrong when the whole object of the game is to eat a donut).
I'll have to get some donuts to try out that game. :)
Post a Comment