Wednesday, March 05, 2008

First Smile




Here are some pictures of the boys. I think this is the first time I have ever seen Bo smile, so Ithought that i would share it with you guys too. We are excited to see family this weekend!!!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

So sweet! What adorable boys! Have a great weekend! I wish we could be there. love, Aubrey

Chrissy said...

Holy cow, those have got to be the most handsome Baker boys yet! (no offense to you and Rick, but seriously...how cute!) I'm so sad that Jon and I can't be there this weekend--stupid school. We should just drop out, huh? Tell Ben that "Ta" and Kiki love him and start telling Bo what a good aunt and uncle we are so he can be ready when we do meet him! Just kidding, but we love you so much and hope you are happy!

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Cute, happy boys. I love how Ben has such a good disposition - always seems to be in a good mood. I hope the blessing weekend wasn't too stressful for Stephanie. Love you all!

Suzie said...

That is so precious! We love you guys!