Thursday, March 13, 2008



The Hastings came to visit last weekend. Lisa was a bit of a stress-case over 4 crazy kids and a severe lack of sleep, but besides that we had a good time. The men did car repairs, then we dragged everyone to see the elk in a horse-drawn sleigh. It was cold and not as pretty as I was hoping it would be, but atleast the boys got to see some elk up-close and personal, and we didn't get any manure sprayed on us (the people across from us were not so lucky - I'll just leave it at that).




Adam has taken to wearing this hat lately. His favorite toy is a tractor with little farm animals, so it suits him well. Last but not least, Chrissy helped me take the boys to Kiddie Kandids. Brian has wanted us to get a family picture for the mantle. This pic of the 4 boys turned out so cute that we're going to use it instead (with the added bonus that I don't have to look at myself everyday). Now I just have to decide between an 11X14 or a 16X20. We're looking forward to Easter and especially to our trip to Boise in a few weeks. Hope all is well with everyone!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

So very, very cute! What adorable boys you have! Sounds like you had a fun weekend. It looks cold there still. I hope you're getting more sleep these days. You guys are great. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Love, Aubrey

Bakers said...

Sweet boys. I do love being a mom of boys. They are a lot of fun! Hope you guys are doing good. Are you guys coming down to Provo during graduation time? Hopefully we will see you.

Suzie said...

Sweet kids! I love that picture you had done at Kiddy Kandids!