I know, I know....I haven't figured out how I put the pictures with the words....so here's the words part:
Hi Everybody! Lots of fun, great food, and visiting in Phoenix last week. Oh - and we heard the best sacrament meeting talks ever from Carl and Stephanie and Oh - Bowen is sooooo cute, and was very well behaved for the wonderful blessing given by Grandpa Farnsworth.
And I had a yummy, happy birthday party tonight! Aubrey made my favorite - chocolate cake with lots of chocolate frosting layers. And I fell in love with the teeter totter at Costco for all my darling grandkids, so that's what I got! - The guys will put it up next week and it will be all ready for the big Cinderella party in a few weeks. BethAnne and Grace had to try it out early. When assembled it actually fits seven little munchkins - Fun! I love all your blogs!!! Keep them coming. It does my heart good.....and Dad loves them too!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks for posting, Mom! I'll show you how to do the words with the pics if you want when I'm in Boise. Then again, two posts is more fun than one! Your teeter-totter looks super fun. THis will be a memory the boys will always have -- like Grandpa's wooden swings. Very fun. Steph and Bowen are both beautiful. Grace and BethAnne too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!
Post a Comment