Hi Everyone, We had so much fun at the playrooms in Cincinnati that we turned the girl's room into a playroom when we got home. They now sleep in the old guest room. It's great to have a separate room to play and to put toys. Our family room looks a little less like a play room now. Have a great Easter! Love, Aubrey
I love it! I bet the girls love having a place to call their own - and I bet you get a tad more peace and quiet every now and again (or at least you will when they get a little older).
Fall is in the air
-
Fall is in the air and it is now bearable to play at the park in the
afternoon. The boys found this tree and were up in it the whole time...who
needs park ...
Viva Las Vegas!
-
Look at me, taking no longer than a week to post about our trip! We had
such a great getaway, eating great food, seeing some awesome shows, and
even findi...
The Weekly News-Dude
-
Hey! Dude here. This week was pretty average but I am still going to
tell you what happened.
Starting with....:
Monday: We didn't have school be...
3 comments:
Looks like a fun place. I think Ben would even have fun playing in there :)
Way cute! You'll love having that separate playroom.
I love it! I bet the girls love having a place to call their own - and I bet you get a tad more peace and quiet every now and again (or at least you will when they get a little older).
Post a Comment