Hello family! I've been waiting to post until Jon or I had something interesting to report, but it looks like that might not happen anytime soon, so here we go! Student teaching has been going better recently, and I'm excited there's only three more weeks left, and only one more week of me teaching directly. Jon is busy as ever with school, but I'm so proud of how he's doing in his classes considering how much has been going on this semester. We're still looking for an internship for this summer, and it's looking more and more like we'll be staying in Utah, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I've started applying for jobs, both teaching and otherwise, so hopefully I can find something good. Teachers' salaries aren't quite as bleak as I thought, so that's good, and there's lots of positions open as well. I'm still not sure if I really want to teach after this hard semester, but I'm keeping my options open and my faith in the Lord to steer me in the right direction. Jon's birthday is tomorrow and we're hoping to have a fun, relaxing day. Seriously, we're super boring, but hopefully we'll have good news to post in the near future concerning jobs. We're happy (if not a little worn out) and that's all that matters. :) We love you all!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jon! Good luck with everything you guys! You're doing great! I'm excited for all your possibilities!
You guys are so awesome! We love you and know that whatever happens, you'll do great.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!
Post a Comment