Tuesday, June 10, 2008





Bo's growing so fast I thought I'd post some of the latest pictures of him. He's such a happy baby I can't wait for you all to meet him. We are all doing good here in AZ. Our ward was split last Sunday (actually divided into 3 parts). Our area will be added with members from anothet ward. The split was expected and much needed! We are headed next week to Seattle/Oregon. I am unpacking our winter clothes to take with us. It will be a nice change to have clouds and some cooler weather. We hope all of you are doing well. We can't wait to see eveyone in August!

4 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

I'm dying - SO cute! Those killer blue eyes. I'm a little sad I missed meeting him in the baby months. It will be great to see you soon. Have a fun time in Seattle and Oregon!!

Aubrey said...

What an adorable baby! Thanks so much for posting the pictures. He's going to be all grown up by the time we get to meet him. Ben is so cute too. Have a great time on your trip! Love, Aubrey

Chrissy said...

Oh! I want to meet Bo so bad! He is so so cute! We love you and miss you tons!

Mom said...

Soooo cute! Thanks a bunch for giving me the smileys! Love you! Mom