Hi All,
We've been doing well here in Boise. We've been building a lot with blocks lately, making very tall castles. The trick is to finish it before Grace knocks it down. BethAnne and Grace also love to dance to music in the empty space by our entryway. It's very fun to watch them. We also have dance 'recitals' at Mom and Dad's house while Mom plays the piano. I love watching them, they're so fun! I have been enjoying motherhood a lot lately, the kids are so sweet! Grace has settled down (except for sleeping at night) but in the day she's a joy. BethAnne has been happy (usually) and healthy lately. She is having minor surgery tomorrow to take care of some scar tissue on her tummy, but it should be quick and easy.
I've recovered well from my surgery and I've lost 20 pounds so far. I already have more energy and more optimism about life. Mark is interviewing with Microsoft in Boise and he may interview with Microsoft in Redmond, WA (by Seattle). It would be nice if he could work for a more stable company doing real software engineering. Microsoft also has excellent health benefits, so that would be really good for us. We'll keep you posted. So, Mark has been busy interviewing and he is an assistant scout leader in the ward. I've been called as a teacher in the Relief Society. I get pretty nervous, but I know it will get easier over time. Mom has been really helpful, giving me lots of teaching tips and ideas as I prepare my lessons. We're really looking forward to the reunion in August and the Bousquet's visit afterwards. It will be great to see you all. We love you!
Love,
Aubrey
1 comment:
Congratulations on all the wonderful things happening in your lives! We love you!
Post a Comment