Hi! I forgot my camera at Aubrey's, so I don't have any cute pictures of our fun time at Grandma and Grandpa's last week, but at least I can write about it. Cameron asks every morning if we can go back. He had a great birthday. Grandma logged 3 or 4 trips to the park, and Grandpa played board games with Brian and Tyler for way longer than any human being should be required to. It was great to see everyone together. Aubrey's pool was perfect, too. What a nice subdivision she lives in!!
Things are peaceful at the Llewellyn's. I couldn't be happier with my boys - they have been so good the last few days. I'm proud of my husband, too. He got a better raise than we expected at his review last week. He wore a suit to work a few weeks ago because he had to give blessings at the hospital, and rumors started swirling that he was interviewing for another job. His boss got nervous, so Brian didn't even have to negotiate a raise this year.
Adam ate something weird and decided to throw up from 5am to 9 this morning, but besides that we're doing great.(he's feeling fine now - playing fetch with Tyler while I sit on the porch in the beautiful summer breeze. Thank you, Aubrey, for your laptop!) I'm cooking peach ding-ding right now (does that take you back or what?). We got a new bed for our basement (actually, we got a sleep number bed for our room to see if it would help Brian's back), and we put our old bed in the room beneath the boys room at the corner of the house. It is perfectly quiet, and I hid there and took a nap this afternoon. I might not be able to sleep tonight, but it was worth it.
Cameron and Tyler are fascinated with bugs and catching them in their dollar store bug catcher (we spend $150 on a basketball hoop, and all they want to do is trap spiders and caterpillers - yuck!) Well anyway, the oven is beeping so I'd better get going!
Love,
Lisa
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
We sent your camera in the mail yesterday so you should get it soon. You should post some of those cute pictures when you get them. It was really fun having you visit. I'm really glad about Brian's raise, we should have Mark wear a suit to work every once in awhile. I'm really glad the laptop is working well for you, it's so nice to be able to sit and watch the kids and do email and stuff at the same time. Have a great week! Love, Aubrey
That all sounds so nice. I love those peaceful, happy days. Congratulations to Brian!
Post a Comment