Monday, June 02, 2008

Rogers Family Update!



The weather has been in the low 70's today, it's gorgeous! You should all move back to Boise immediately! The kids love to swing outside, it will be nice when Grace can swing herself. Things here are going pretty well. I've been healing well, but it's been hard to be on a liquid diet for so long, I never did like soup :) I get to move to soft foods on Thursday and I am very excited. Mark is busy as always, but he seems happy. Micron is changing our health benefits so we're nervous about that, but we have faith that everything will be okay. We are trying to plan a trip to Cincinnati soon because BethAnne needs some minor surgery to take care of some scar tissue around her cecostomy button (a port on her tummy that we do the clean-outs through). Hopefully they will also be able to replace her current button with a more discreet, flat one at the same time. We would like to go in June while we still have our current health benefits, but they may not be able to schedule us with such short notice. Sometimes I wish we could move to Cincinnati to make situations like this a little easier. I'm sure things will work out one way or another, I know the Lord is mindful of us. I hope you all have a great week. I'm so looking forward to seeing you all in August.
Love, Aubrey
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Yea for swings! Eva and Aiden love playing on our swings too. Your sweet family is always in our prayers.

Lisa Llewellyn said...

I WANT SWINGS!