Monday, November 10, 2008

Kid Comedy

Hi Family,

Our old family friend, Christmas, has a great blog at http://www.thedayafterchristmas.blogspot.com/
She does this great thing where she has posts called "Kid Comedy" and she tells great, funny stories about her kids (like funny things they do and say). I thought it would be a fun thing to do on our blog, because we could always use a funny story, and we have a lot of little kids in our family. So, when your kids do or say funny things, let us know (no pictures needed). You'll find you don't have to think too hard to find good material. I'll start.

BethAnne got in trouble today and had to go to her room for time-out. She was mad so she threw all the hanging clothes from her closet on her floor, dumped most of the books in her bookcase on the floor, and took out all of the clothes out of her dresser and threw them all over the room. As part of her punishment for the mess, she had to clean it all up before she could do anything fun or have any snacks. Somewhat surprisingly, she did a great job cleaning up the mess, under my supervision. When Mark got home, I was still pretty upset by the events of the day, so I asked BethAnne to tell Daddy what happened today. Her answer was classic. She said- "I did a great job cleaning my room today." :)

Your turn.

Love,
Aubrey

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Do Jon and I count as kids until we have our own? We're constantly saying silly things that make us laugh out loud...

Melynie said...

Way to look at the bright side, BethAnne! :) Gotta love it...

Suzie said...

That's a great idea. BethAnne is darling (as are all of you!)

Aubrey said...

Chrissy, you and Rick can definitely share your funny stories. Early marriage and dating provide lots of funny moments. Love you guys!

Mom said...

OK - that means Dad and I will have to come up with funnies.....stay tuned....you just might be surprised!