Friday, January 02, 2009

Dialog for Christmas Funs!

OK - so I thought I'd better say a few words about this great holiday to go along with the pictures! This was most definitely a white Christmas - the first in probably a decade! And so fun with the ATV masquerading as Santa's reindeer, and Hartnett's turquoise plastic toboggan as his sled! That's Rick on the ATV - he and Carl took turns pulling each other - and then Brian pulled Carl and the boys on Saturday. Carl borrowed one of my fluffy pillows to save his backside! And the snowman! Carl and Mark really outdid themselves! - with help from Stephanie, Grace and BethAnne. Oh - and can't forget how Stephanie got a double family! - Lucky Duck! - I haven't got one in 30 years! We were soooo grateful that Lisa and Company could finally get through the snow on Friday evening! I don't ever remember the freeways being closed like they were. And we had such fun having "second Christmas" - with Christmas dinner and Grandma presents a day late. So much joy! Thanks to all for a great time! - It sure has been quiet around here this week - Christmas is put away for another year, and everything looks ordered again.....Love to all - and have a Grrrreat January!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Oh, I miss you all! It looks like you had so much fun!