Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tyler is proud of me!

I stopped by his school class the other day to grab something and ended up stirring 25 cups of luke-warm cocoa (doesn't stir very well - ever tried it?). Tyler was literally beaming the entire time. He asked his teacher if he could introduce me and his brothers (even through we've already been introduced a few times before). He stood there with the biggest smile I've ever seen. Such a sweetheart. I'm treasuring this now, because I'm guessing within a few years he won't want me around!




The highlight of Adam's holiday was the electric train around Grandpa's tree! It was so nice to visit with them a few weeks ago.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I love the pictures! Your story about Tyler was so cute. BethAnne gave a talk in Primary today and she did such a great job, I was beaming with pride. Thanks! Have a great week!

Suzie said...

So sweet! Over the holidays, we invited the families of some of our playgroup friends over to our house for dinner. Eva was so excited to show off her daddy to her friends. It was really cute.