Since I've been so derelict in my blogging duties over the past couple months, I have tons of pictures, so I've decided to break them into two separate posts: "Holiday Season" and "Christmas Day".
We all helped decorate the Christmas tree, but for some reason I only have a picture of Eva next to it. The kids had a blast decorating. They especially loved the big ropes of gold tinsel garland. I told them that we needed to put it on last, but throughout the decorating process they kept trying to sneak the garland on. When it was finally time (I should have taken a picture), they put the garland on all by themselves and it ended up as one big mass in the middle of the tree. I got it straighted out, but they kept moving the garland around every few minutes and knocking off ornaments in the process, so I finally had to put the garland back in the box (much to my happiness, since I hate the stuff anyway). Eva was a little disappointed at first, but after I explained that it was because "Aiden is too little and keeps making a mess with it," she was fine.
Here is Eva as a lamb in the ward Christmas party. She stole the show, and I wasn't quite sure whether to be amused or mortified, so I was both. When the lambs and shepherds first came out onto the stage, all of them stayed quietly in their places in the corner, except for Eva who crawled across the stage, danced around, took a peek in the manger, and waved to mommy and daddy. Towards the end, everything kind of got to be too much for her, and she burst into tears so I had to come carry her off the stage. Such a sweet little attention-hogger :).
1 comment:
Thanks for the update, I love the pictures! It sounds like you had a busy Holiday Season. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment