Hello! I just wanted to announce that after all the hard work that Jon and his team put in the last couple of months, they won first place this last week in Las Vegas! It was a national competition where 39 schools from throughout the nation participated, and Jon's team was the very best! While in Vegas, one of Jon's professors secured tickets to the Donny and Marie show for all of the team and faculty. Even though Jon didn't really know any of the songs, he said it was a great memory and a fun ending to an amazing week. I'm so proud of my awesome hubby, but at the same time I'm so glad it's all over and that he has one last thing on his plate now!
One of the funnest things that's still on his plate and will be for many years to come (hopefully!) is getting his new business started. He and his two partners have had a few planning meetings, and are starting to lay the groundwork so that they can begin the business as soon as July 1st hits. They finally decided on a name, which literally took months to come up with! His company is Tresidio Corporation, a play off of the word Presidio, meaning a fort or mission. Though it's not their official slogan, they interpret their name to mean "a fortress of three." Pretty cool, huh? As marketing director, Jon's been working on designing a logo and will start creating their website soon. We are so excited for this business opportunity and look forward to the hard but fun months ahead!
It's so easy to talk all about Jon in my blog posts, but I don't have a thing to say about myself! It's so fun to have Dad here in Provo, and Mom here on the weekends. They and Rick have been a big help to Grandma and Grandpa, especially Mom with her superhero cleaning powers! Last night Mom made dinner and her yummy brownies, and we all watched the BYU basketball game together. I love being close to Mom and Dad, even if it will only last a few months! All in all, Jon and I are very happy right now, and very in love. I can hardly believe we've been married over two and a half years (2 years and 7 months to be exact!), and we couldn't be more blessed.
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
We are so proud of you guys! I hope Jon has a little more down time now. Keep up the great work!
Congratulations! You guys are so awesome. It sounds so fun to have mom and dad there with you.
Post a Comment