Hello family! I realize it has been a very long time since I last posted, and I apologize profusely! Today marked the beginning of a new semester for Jon and the end of the NAHB project that has engulfed his life for the past few weeks. Well, he still has to present in Vegas in two weeks, but the book is done and sent in, and I'm so proud of him and his team! This semester is going to be intense for Jon (can you say 21.5 credits?) but what's new about him having a busy semester? He's anxious to be finished in June and get his business off the ground. I'm really impressed with him and his business partners, and I look forward to the adventure ahead! As for me, I'm enjoying my low-key, low-stress job and being a house-wife in the evenings. I'm far from mastering the art of homemaking, but what with coupon clipping, crocheting, and keeping the house in order, I am feeling quite domestic! I guess I don't have much else to report except that we love you all and hope you have a happy start to a new year!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for the update Chrissy! Good luck to Jon with his competition and in the coming months with his busy school schedule. I'm excited that he's graduating soon! I hope the next few months aren't too lonely for you, it sounds like you're trying to stay busy with good things. I'm very proud of you both! We love you!
It's great to hear from you. We're so proud of you both.
Post a Comment