Bo is the cutest thing ever. He is such a peaceful, happy boy and we loved having him here for a few days. It was good to see Carl, too. We wished we lived closer to our cousins, and we are SOOO excited for Carl and Steph!
I painted Brian and Tyler's room green and it turned out pretty cute I think. I never posted a picture of my summer project - stripping and staining the beds for Adam and Cam's room. It was a bigger project than I had planned, and I don't know if I would do it again, but I learned a lot!
My boys are getting big. Isn't Brian handsome and looking grown up? One of these days I'll take them in for some real portraits (or get a decent camera that actually takes a pic when I push down the button, rather than 3 seconds later!)

3 comments:
Thanks so much for the post and pictures. Bo and your boys are so cute! I'm glad that Bo had a fun time with you guys. I like the painting that you did in the boys room and the bed looks great too. You are very handy. Have a great weekend!
P.S. I hope you're able to get a camera you like sometime. With your talents, it would be worth it.
Thanks again Lisa! That was so nice of you to take Bo. I love you paint jobs they look great.
The painting and beds look great. Your boys (and Bo too) are so handsome!
Post a Comment