I found my first name to take to the temple! (actually it's a guy, so Brian will do it). I stumbled across that family history notebook that Grandpa Baker gave us at a family reunion back in 2001. I was looking up the information he highlighted for me to find, and low and behold one of the guys didn't have his endowment done. The new family search (go to http://new.familysearch.org) site makes it super easy to find people, and then to print off their cards so you can take them to the temple. I hope you guys will dig out your notebooks and give it a go. Grandpa is a great resource, so call him if you have questions (you could call me too, but I'm still learning). I'm excited to do more research in the online library to find the other stuff that's missing from my pages.
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
Very cool. I didn't get a notebook (we couldn't go to the reunion), I'll have to ask Grandpa if he has one for me. Keep up the good work!!
You didn't go to the reunion back in 2001? He might, or he might have a line that he knows needs some work...
Post a Comment