Here are some of my sweet ones enjoying bathtime at Grandma's! We so love having BethAnne and Grace close - This was a Saturday night when we had fun in the backyard and needed to wash off the sand. The girls think Grandma's tub is a nifty swimming pool!
And here are those smiley Llewellyn boys! We had such FUN this last weekend - playing baseball, tennis, flying kites in the park, and swimming at Aunt Aubrey's pool. And of course the BEST part was that Cameron turned 3 on Saturday. Lisa made a Curious George balloon cake - the cupcakes were the balloons! - and I woke up to Cameron saying "I'm 3 today!" Can't wait for the rip-roaring reunion - how wonderful it will be to see all my Baker Bunch!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago

2 comments:
Cute pictures! Thanks for posting them. It was great to have the Llewellyns here last weekend. Thanks for all you do for us Mom!
You sure have darling grandkids! We love you!
Post a Comment