Thursday, September 20, 2007

Computer Question...

Random question for you computer nerds out there (aka Dad and Mark):

I am creating a large unit plan for one of my classes this semester and we have to have a border around our pages that we create in MS Word. I know how to put a page border on, even the art ones that microsoft provides, but what if I want an image around the page that's not a canned option? I know this is weird, but I want eyeballs as a page border (the book is 1984 and eyes are important). Is there any way to do this? Thanks!

2 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Hey Chrissy,
I googled this for a minute. Most places said you couldn't because it uses a proprietary image type with .bdr file extension. This site gave a few ideas of a work around that may work for you:
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm#ClipBorder

Chrissy said...

Thanks so much Lisa! I forget to list you with the rest of the family computer nerds! That website was golden and I make a sweet (but creepy) eye border. You're amazing!