We went to the circus yesterday and the boys had a great time. The big boys that is. Adam thought it was entirely too hot and noisy. There were amazing acrobats and cool zebras and elephants. It wasn't as exciting as I remember it when I was a kid (no fire or motorcycles, and always a net), but I guess they have to worry about lawsuits these days.
We visited Grandma Shurtliff before the show and had a really nice time with her. She fed us a wonderful lunch and I had a nice chat with her while the boys played on the swings. We also walked around temple square and Brian gave the boys a tour or everything. Off subject, but hug your little ones tight today -- Cameron almost got hit by a car last night when he darted away from me outside of the Conference Center. I can't stop hugging him and thanking my Heavenly Father -- it was a really close call.
Well that's about all that's new for us...
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago

2 comments:
Lisa, your family is so cute!! We need to come visit you sometime! I can't believe how big they get even in a month or two! Love you!
Sounds like a FUN time....and yes - I pray for those boys' safety often! Never a dull moment!
Post a Comment