I was just going through and reading everyone's blog entries. I'm glad so see that most of you are taking advantage of it. Mom and I are doing great. We love working at the temple. It brings us closer together and reminds us even more about how much we treasure our family.
We are trying to figure out how to share some of the things that Rick sends in his letters. Maybe we should just make entries in this blog. The "high points" in Rick's last letter was "missionary work is HARD! ... but I'm doing great. I thought when they said it would be hard, they meant 'oh somedays you don't teach many lessons, but most days you will." Well, he said he finally got to teach a discussion and that he doesn't really mind getting hundreds of doors slammed in his face. He likes talking with the members every night over dinner and getting a home-cooked meal. He likes his trainer, even though he's a foot shorter than Rick. He says so far their biggest conflict is that the trainer get frustrated with people that slam the door on them and Rick is a bit "happy-go-lucky" and ready to move onto the next door. His email address is rbaker@myldsmail.net and you can write to him at 7319 NW Donovan Drive #329, Kansas City, MO 64153.
Keep sharing your news. We don't have alot going on being the empty nesters that we are. We love you all.
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment