Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hello from the Hastings!

I'm so excited that Lisa and Dad started this blog so that we can all keep in touch! Jon and I are in Omaha today, splitting up our excruciatingly long trip back to Provo. Jon's excited to watch the first BYU football game this afternoon with his Dad (and the rest of us of course). For those of you who don't know, Jon got accepted to the Construction Management program earlier this week (WooHoo!) after an intense 6 week Independent Study Calculus class this summer. We are both excited to start school, if not a little nervous. When we get back to Provo I'll post some of the pics we took at the MTC with Rick a few weeks ago. Anyways, that's what going on with us right now, but I'm excited to use this blog to keep in touch often!

No comments: