Chrissy, you may be the only one who appreciates this, but Baby Ora-Jel is AWESOME for canker-sores. I can't believe I didn't try this stuff sooner. Just stick it on and in seconds you can smile and talk and eat again. Woo-hoo!!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
3 comments:
OK - so there are some drawbacks (namely the taste is bad and it makes your whole mouth kind of numb.) But it sure beats the pain!
And one more thought...Brian suggested we use adult Ora-Gel (who knew they made it?) Maybe it woud last longer (this baby stuff is already starting to wear off and it's only been an hour...) But then again, you only need about 30 minutes before tylenol will kick in and take care of it for awhile.
Great idea Lisa! I'll have to try it next time I have some! When I was so stressed out with moving and school starting I had 2 or 3 huge ones that lasted weeks...but now I'm final canker sore free for awhile... love you!
Post a Comment