So fun to hear about Jon's exciting news and to see Eva's "girl on a cow"!!! I critique kid art on a daily basis, and that is truly incredible work! Isn't it amazing how one minute (or month, or year) things can seem so desperate, and then the next we are blessed way beyond our wildest dreams? Jon, congrats again on getting into the program and getting onto such a prestigous team! Chrissy, you will do a great job teaching. I'm excited for you.
So these pictures are from a few weekends ago. Brian ran in his first race (he was convinced he was going to win until he saw all the "big boys" there.) The rest of the pics are from the Elk Festival (only in Logan, right?). The balloon hats are supposed to look like elk racks. We shot BB-guns, bows, and rode a horse-drawn wagon through elk country. Very fun.
Speaking of fun, we had a great time this weekend with Carl, Steph and Ben. Cute family. Ben (and all the boys for that matter ) had a fun time sliding down a big inflatatle slide, riding a carousel, and climbing through a McDonald's-type play area. That's about all for now...
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago

5 comments:
Lisa! It's so good to hear from you and see the cute pictures of your boys. I love Tyler's face when he's pulling the bow string, and I"m not sure Brian and Cam are thrilled about the elk horn balloon hats. :) I'm so sad that we couldn't be there last weekend but we'll have to get together sometime soon! Love you!
Such cute kids! I miss you guys.
I uploaded the wrong pic of the elk racks. I had one where they were happy. Brain was mad because the sun was in his eyes. They played and fought over those darn things for a week! We miss you all!
I love the new picture that is on the header of the Blog. i pointed to the picture of little brian and asked Ben who it was and he said Brian. He didn't know any of the other names, but at least that is a start.
I love to look at the times you guys write! 10:30pm....6:43am...Charlie - you must've been on "Ben duty"! Thanks, Lisa for those great pictures - SO FUN!
Post a Comment