I don't have a ton of time (two major tests to take tomorrow). I just wanted to post these pictures of Ben. The first is him playing with his cousin Will (very cute, at least when they are playing nice). the second is us at the Alpine Slides in Park City. He loved it, exept for when I accidentally bonked him in the head with the sled. The third on is when he was playing in the mud with his cousins down in St. George. Boys will be boys... and I guess girls tend to act like boys too.
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
Absoultely adorable! He looks a lot lot Cameron to me in these pictures. Cute cousins, too.
That boy is adorable!! Good luck on your tests!
Post a Comment