Hi everybody! It is SO FUN to read your blogs! What a great idea to stay in touch. This is my first posting cuz I finally figured out how to do my own instead of just comment. (Remember - 50 years ago we barely had black and white TV's and I remember when our phone was on a "party line" and I could listen in to the neighbors conversations.) Annnyway....your dad and I are doing fine - kinda fun to have an empty nest! We love our service in the temple each Thursday - I say to Dad, "Oh goody, it's Thursday! We get to go to that place that is somewhere between heaven and earth." I really do feel that the temple is a place separate from this universe - a place of peace and joy. My school is Fun - except when I don't get my Algebra story problems - and I'm doing pretty good :) We look forward to seeing all you Utah Bakers this weekend! Love to you all - and keep those postings coming - And the pictures are DARLING! I'll have to figure out how to print them out so I can put them on the fridge! Love to you all! Mom
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for posting, Mom! I'm glad you and dad are enjoying the temple. It reminds me to make it there at least once a month when I remember that you're going every week. Good luck with school and we look forward to seeing you in a few days!
PS - to print the pictures, click on one so it brings up the bigger picture. Then right-click and hit "Save as." Then save it to your computer and print it like normal (or upload to Walmart.com or whatever photo place you use).
Post a Comment