I just wanted to let you know that Mark has been told that he is staying with Micron! Wahoo! We are very glad. You don't know how much you like a job until you might lose it. We feel blessed and I'm very proud of Mark. They must like him because they are laying off 1/2 of the department. We would also like to introduce you to the new photographer of the family- BethAnne! She has become very interested in taking pictures and she has become quite good at it. She took the above picture of Grace. My kids are very cute and talented! I hope you are all well. Love, Aubrey
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
your children are adorable:)
I'm so happy for you guys that Mark gets to keep his job! He's a smart one, and they're right to not let him go. I can't believe BethAnne's photography skills! She's so cute in her boots and plaid skirt--man I miss you guys! Love you!
Post a Comment