Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hey there...

Not much new here - just checking in for the week. My kids have been angels the last few days (compared to usual). Brian hasn't thrown a fit for a week, and Cameron has been happy and sweet (as opposed to the disgruntled and mean phase he's been going through the past few months). I'm glad he's back to his normal self. I wish you could see the gleam in his eye when he tries to say a word -- priceless. Now if we could just get Tyler back to his sweet, happy self...
We've been thinking about Holiday plans. We're staying put for Thanksgiving and Christmas Day for sure (as always, anyone is welcome to join us -- Christmas at the Llewellyn's is a riot). We'll travel to Boise and/or Orem around New Year's. We've got plenty of time to think about all of that, though.
Love you all!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

That Adam is so sweet! I'm glad the kids have been doing well lately. We won't be able to plan the Holidays until we know more about the upcoming surgery. There's a chance we'll go out East around Christmas or New Years. For Thanksgiving there's a slight chance we'll be in Utah because Mark will be working there the week before. If they don't get things working quickly enough, there's been talk of them actually working on Thanksgiving. I'll keep you posted. Also the kids and I will be in Utah during some or all of the week that Mark works there, I'll call you to make plans when I know more.