Isn't this a pretty picture. Have a great week! I can't wait for the Llewellyns to come!
Love,
Aubrey
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
4 comments:
Oh those beautiful eyes! Thought at first it was BethAnne, Grace looks so grown up. Hope those colds are over with! Love you! Mom
I tried to convince steph that that was bethanne, but she told me it was grace. wow. they look so similar
It is Grace, she's got brighter blue eyes. They do look a lot alike though. Grace looks a little more like me, but that might just be because she's pudgier. :)
So sweet. That's the kind of picture you put on the wall. Looking forward to seeing you soon, and hope you feel better soon too!
Post a Comment