Sunday, December 09, 2007

So thankful for my boys...

My boys are charmers this week. I can't get enough of the two youngest (though all of them have been pretty sweet). Cameron has toned down his terrible two agression this week, and Adam is overflowing with the cutest little personality. He's started getting into everything (the tupperware drawer is always empty these days...)The Book of Mormon/Tyler sleeping picture is legit. Brian has started personal scripture study at night, and Tyler thinks he's big enough to do it too. One night I heard him flipping pages for at least 10 minutes. When I went to check on him later, he was zonked out and I couldn't pass up the photo op.

On another topic, I'm 100% addicted to online Christmas shopping (hooray for Amazon and free shipping!) The only thing better than getting toys 60% off is having them delivered to my door. For anyone interested, the latest Amazon deal thread in my forum is http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79527 - if you jump on it you should still be able to get them
in time for Christmas (some of the deals go quick, others have been around for awhile). I think I'm finished shopping, except for dad (anyone have any ideas?) I'm SO excited for the boys to open their presents in a few weeks. I'm even more excited to go to Boise the weekend before. It will be fun to see half of you!
We've had snow the last couple days. Brian went out and made a snowman with the boys yesterday to give me a few hours of quiet time -- a great time was had by all! I finished the 7th season of Gilmore Girls this past week as well. I can get back to normal and stop having dreams that I'm Rory. Well enough about us. I hope everyone else is well!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

So cute! You have a wonderful family! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! Thanks for the tip on the good deals at Amazon. I got some good deals on presents for the girls for Christmas/birthdays. Have a great week!

Mom said...

So very sweet! I'm so blessed to have wonnnderful children who are such wonnnderful parents! Love you! - and can't wait to see you in 11 days!

Chrissy said...

Holy cow cute! We miss you guys so much and hope you have a great Christmas!