Hello family! Just thought I'd write a quick post to let you all know that we made it safely to Omaha after many hours of traveling. For those of you who don't know, Jon, Steven Lauren and I drove down to Las Vegas Friday night to see the Vegas bowl on Saturday night (wasn't that a cool game!) Right after the game we drove down to LA to take one of Steven and Lauren's cars there (they just graduted and are starting a job in california). Then this morning we flew out of LAX to Omaha and we finally ended our weekend of journeying when we got in tonight at 7:30! The Hastings' home is decorated beautifully for Christmas and there are cookies, brownies and toffee galore! I'm really going to miss being home this Christmas, but this will be next best--I really am blessed in my in-laws! Merry Christmas!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
1 comment:
Hope you have a great time in Omaha! We miss you! Love, Aubrey
Post a Comment