Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rogers Family Update




Hi All,

It's a good idea to post more often, I love to read your updates and see your pictures. As you all probably know, we saw the doctor in Utah for a second opinion and he encouraged us to continue with Cincinnati. He said "they are one of the best, if not the best, in the country." We were really glad to meet with him, he answered some of our nagging questions and eased our minds. We are now confident in our decision to go ahead in Cincinnati. Everything else is going pretty well here. We all have a cold, which is not fun, hopefully none of you that we saw on Thursday will catch it. I'm really happy for the good things going on in your lives. If there's one thing we learned from our trip to Utah is that the Lord loves us. I felt inspired to go to Utah to speak to the doctor there, and now I feel that it was just so we could feel confident and comfortable with going to Cincinnati. The Lord knows how much I second guess myself and now I don't have to with this big decision. We are so blessed. I love you all. Have a Merry Christmas!

Love,
Aubrey

1 comment:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

I'm glad you feel more comfortable about your trip. We pray often for you, your extended family, and your upcoming surgery.