Dear Family,
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's Eve. We had a fun Christmas at Mom and Dad's house, but we learned that sometimes there can be too many presents for the kids (I didn't think that was possible before). We're busy now getting ready to go to Cincinnati. It's pretty overwhelming but I think it will be okay. BethAnne is being admitted to the hospital on Sunday for bowel cleanout and the surgery will be on Tuesday. We'll keep you all posted on how everything goes. Thank you for your prayers.
Love,
Aubrey and family
P.S. I wanted to include pictures but that feature is not working for us now.
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
Good luck with everything Aubrey! I wish I was in town to help, but know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Love you!
Hi Aubrey-
Will you let us know your address down in Cinicnnati. We hope everything will good for you guys. Love you.
Post a Comment