Sunday, December 16, 2007




Merry Christmastime, Everybody! We've been busy and happy. We've been decorating for Christmas, and I'm hoping I can get stockings made for Eva and Aiden before Christmas Eve (otherwise we'll just have to use the random ones we used last year). The kids are having a great time making forts and boats out of the shipping boxes we've received. Aiden took his first steps a couple weeks ago, and now he can zoom on foot from one end of the room to the other whenever he wants ("whenever he wants" being the key term since he still prefers to crawl a lot of the time). He is so sweet and very cuddly lately. Eva was in a darling Christmas music program at her preschool last week. Those concerts are always such a hoot because of the way half the kids are looking the other way or making faces or whatever else.... Eva is so cute and such a good helper. Yesterday at the ward Christmas party she got two cookies (she loves cookies) and, without anyone asking her to, gave one to Aiden (I suspect she licked part of the frosting off of his first, but it was still a nice gesture : ) ) She really is good at sharing. Eva and I decorated a gingerbread house today after church. I put the pieces of gingerbread together and squirted on the frosting for Eva at the beginning, but by the end of it, she was putting on the frosting and the candy all by herself!

4 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

Oh how fun! The challenge in the gingerbread house, of course, is letting them put candy in all sorts of unusual places! It looks beautiful! Love to all of you - can't wait for next week :)

Aubrey said...

Very cute! Your kids are beautiful. I see more and more of you in Eva. So sweet. Hope you're doing well! I miss you guys!

Lisa Llewellyn said...

My kids think Eva is amazing now. Tyler said that "even Jesus wouldn't believe how awesome that house is." Not sure if that's blasphemous, but it made me smile. Your kids are SO cute!