Friday, December 14, 2007

Finals and the Finale



I am sad that everyone has slacked off in posting to the blog (this includes me). I love reading your posts. I love seeing your beautiful children. I realize that everyone is busy and has things that are important. a couple of posts a month would be great if everyone could do that.

Well next week is finals week. So much fun. I am taking all of them on Monday. I like to challenge my mind... Actually I am just super anxious to be done and to get on with my winter break.

We are super excited for Christmas. I don't think that Ben really realizes what is going on with the whole Santa thing... but he says he want a Balooo (as in the color) Bike.

We were at Grandma's house and Ben found this slinky and he will not put it down for anything. He won't go to bed without it... and in the mornings its "Shrek, Shrek, Shrek."

Anyway, we love you all, and hope that you all have a Merry Christmas.


1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Good luck with your finals, Monday will be a busy day for you. That Ben is soooo cute. I hope you get him a "baloo bike" for Christmas. :) Have a great time in Seattle! We'll miss you guys! Good luck in Arizona, I hope you don't stay far away for long. We love you!