Just wanted to do a quick post to update you on our lives way out here in Virginia. We're doing great. The weather has been warm (in the 70's) and the leaves are changing. Acorns from the oak trees in our backyard are falling like little bombs all over the place. We'll be sitting in the house and all of a sudden hear clatter, bang, clatter as they hit the neighbors roof or our deck. Squirrels (Jeff counted 6 or 7 the other day) go racing around our backyard and we have a little chipmunk that lives under our deck.
The kids are cute as can be. We went out and bought Halloween costumes the other day and Eva has been so excited about her elephant costume. Aiden is going to be a monkey. They both look darling; I'll have to take pictures and post them soon.
A funny little story from a couple weeks ago. During our family prayers we often ask Heavenly Father to please bless the prophet. During general conference we pointed out the prophet to Eva and tried to explain to her who he is and what he does. I thought I'd done a pretty good job until that night during family prayer when Eva said, "...and please bless the prophet that we are about to eat." Oh well, I guess we have to work on that one a little bit :).
Well, that's about all our news. We love you all tons!
The kids are cute as can be. We went out and bought Halloween costumes the other day and Eva has been so excited about her elephant costume. Aiden is going to be a monkey. They both look darling; I'll have to take pictures and post them soon.
A funny little story from a couple weeks ago. During our family prayers we often ask Heavenly Father to please bless the prophet. During general conference we pointed out the prophet to Eva and tried to explain to her who he is and what he does. I thought I'd done a pretty good job until that night during family prayer when Eva said, "...and please bless the prophet that we are about to eat." Oh well, I guess we have to work on that one a little bit :).
Well, that's about all our news. We love you all tons!
P.S. The picture is a drawing that Eva made of "a girl riding a cow." I was pretty impressed and think that all of you should be too : )

4 comments:
I wish we could see New England in the fall! (Oh, and the Bousquets too!) It snowed yesterday here in Provo and I'm not at all ready for winter. Love you and miss you!
Such a cute picture! The weather sounds great there! I miss you guys!
I love the expression on that cowgirl! Such fun to read your posting, Suzie! Ahhhh - New England in the fall! Love you!
Post a Comment