Hi Everybodee! Boy - Chrissy's well written reprimand got results! So "tongue in cheek," Chrissy - I loved it. So - here's our Boise halloween! Bethanne looked particularly fetching in her "good witch" costume. And of course, we had to categorize and count the treats when we were done! The neighbors were so kind - and generous. Dad and I are well - got our flu shots, you know - and we are SO excited about the holiday season, and anticipate seeing all of you (or talking to in Rick's case) somehow or other in the next two months! We have our tickets to go see the Bousqet family on Dec 27th through Dec 31st - Hurray!
I've had a busy Relief Society season - Broadcast dinner, leadership meeting, and now Thanksgiving dinner for 250 (regional single adults) on the 17th. My schooling is going fine - I'm even settling down to some C's and B's on tests (hurray Mom). With Dad's $100 on the table for every "B" I get, I'm motivated! My sister Di was here last weekend - SO fun. It was temple, food, shopping, and movies.
The autumn has been beautiful and thank goodness for "fall back" daylight savings so I have time to write this and figure out the picture thing (OK, it was easy). Thanks to all of you for your wonderful support of Rick. I love his saying, "This may not be the best two years of my life, but it will be the best two years for my life" and and sounds like he is understanding more what that means! Our prayers are continually with him. Happy Sunday everybody. I love you SO much!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago

2 comments:
What an adorable little girl!
Thanks for posting, mom. Good job with the pics too! BethAnne is really cute, and what nice neighbors you have!
Post a Comment