All of your pictures are darling! As usual, I'm last to post, but we had a fun Halloween. As you can see, Eva was an elephant and Aiden was a monkey. Eva loves her elephant costume. She wore it today around the house and to visit through the fence with the next door neighbor's dogs (she usually visits with the dogs at least once a day; she has a little plastic chair stationed right next to the fence in the back yard). On Halloween, Eva's preschool had a costume parade and singing concert. She was so cute!! It was so fun to watch. Eva was the only girl in her class who wasn't dressed as a princess (except there was one fairy, but close enough...).
On Saturday, Jeff painted Aiden's room (Eva helped! She's actually a pretty good little painter) and the kids and I raked leaves. There were so many that it seems unbelievable that most of them are actually still on the trees! I actually enjoyed the raking, but after we got them into huge piles, it was like, Okay what do we do with them now? We decided to put off the bagging until Monday (maybe in hopes that they'd miraculously disappear by then?)





3 comments:
Your kids are so incredibly cute! I love the monkey and elephant costumes! It makes me miss you guys even more. I wish we lived closer! Love you guys!
Aiden has the cutest face in that monkey costume! And Eva's a fantastic painter (and you're brave for letting her try!) Love you guys...
so so so cute! Aiden has really grown up! And I can just picture Eva talking to her dogs! Can't wait to see you guys :)
Post a Comment