Thursday, November 29, 2007

Falta Duas Semanas

For all of you non-Portuguesse speakers, two more weeks until I graduate... although I haven't officially registered yet, but it is on my to do list. It has been a while since we have posted to the blog, so I decided that I could spend some time and do so. Last week was a ton of fun in Boise. We ate lots, shopped some and shot lots of clay pigeons. We are doing pretty good. Last night though Ben woke up with the flu. He has yakked five or six times. Poor little guy. Besides all of this this are pretty good. School is ever boring, hopefully though I can pull through with some decent grades. I hope everyone else is happy and healthy.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Good luck with your finals! I'm sorry about Ben having the flu, that is not fun at all. I hope you guys didn't get our colds too. We love you!

Chrissy said...

Carl, even I've registered for graduation--and I don't graduate until April! Jon's excited to play video games tonight...have a very happy birthday!

Mom said...

oh oh! I hope Ben is better now! We get to come to Provo this weekend - so can't wait to see you again! XOXO