Dear Family,
I am highly disappointed that nearly 24 hours have gone by since Halloween and you still have not posted pictures of your darling children in their costumes. I feel I must forgive Aubrey (she has a good excuse) and Rick (who has an even better excuse), but what about Carl, Suzie and Lisa! Even Mom and Dad are not exempt from this reprimand, for I'm sure that they have pictures of BethAnne on their pre-Halloween! Because Jon and I do not have sweet little ones like you, we had a boring evening last night and therefore have no pictures to post, but you all have none such excuse!
Ok, reprimanding aside, I hope you all are doing well. School has settled done for us since midterms and I think we're finally getting comfortable with our schedules. I gave a lesson to my seventh graders on commas on Tuesday...it totally flopped the first period but went a lot better the next after tweaking it a little, so I guess that was good at least. Jon really likes his competition team and has been designated the "marketing manager" for their proposal. The team and their wives met last week and this is going to be pretty intense, but Jon is so stoked! So that's about it for us. Love you lots and I hope to see pictures soon!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
1 comment:
Soon
Post a Comment