Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christmas Portrait Preview



Hi Everyone! We had family portraits taken yesterday at Sears, and we got some great pictures of the kids. These pictures aren't even the cutest ones (I'm saving those for Christmas cards). It was the best picture taking experience we've had with kids, we were very happy. Things here are going pretty well. We think we have our Cincinnati trip mostly figured out. We'll be in Cincinnati from January 5th-February 26th. Grace will join us in Cincinnati on January 16th. If BethAnne is doing well after her big surgery, we're probably going to go to Maryland and Virginia during the 2nd week of February to visit Mark's family and Suzie's family. Then we'll be back in Cincinnati for a minor surgery on February 18th. If all goes well, we'll head back to Boise on the 26th of February. Mark's bosses have been very supportive so he will be able to telecommute during those two months. We're looking forward to the holidays, it will be great to see everyone who's coming for Thanksgiving. Hope you are all doing well.
Love, Aubrey

4 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

SOOOO cute!! Grace sure is growing up. What pretty girls. Your trip sounds very long. You guys are troopers. Hang in there!

Bakers said...

Hi Aubrey, just wanted to tell you the picture are adorable. Wow I didn't realize your trip was for 2 months. Is there anything I can do to help? We are looking forward to seeing you guys in a few days!! Any requests for pies?

Mom said...

oh oh oh I can't wait for the Christmas ones. Those two are So Cute! Love you!

Suzie said...

Beautiful! Grace looks exactly like your baby pictures! I'll miss you guys this Thanksgiving, but I'm totally excited that you'll be coming in February.