Sunday, November 04, 2007

Halloween!

Chrissy, my deepest apologies for not posting sooner. It was fun to see Chrissy, Carl, Steph and Ben yesterday.

We had fun on Halloween. We went trick-or-treating at the mall (Bri got off work early to meet us there - very helpful to have an extra hand keeping 4 sugar-crazed kids in line). Then Brian took the boys around the neighborhood. Tyler is addicted to candy. Cameron is addicted to chocolate chip cookies. He won't eat real food anymore. I'm hoping it's a phase...

We're at Delona's this weekend for Hunter's baptism. Fun but needlessly busy. (7 lasagnas, 5 different desserts...you get the picture)

Suzie, I've been wanting to call you back for at least a week now...what's your cell number? And last but not least...I need Aubrey, Chrissy, and Suzie's favorite recipe (I have to make 7 meals for my in-laws next week!) Thanks to Steph and Mom for already helping me out on this one. Love you and miss you all!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alpha Alarm said...

Its the Good (spiderman) the Bad (spiderman) and the ugly (mummy)... oh and the cute (tiger). :)

Aubrey said...

Very cute kids! As far as recipes, Put in a ham and some potatoes and some freezer veggies and call it good! (especially if you have good mustard to go on the ham). Mark says he likes spinach quiche too, I've never made him quiche though, I didn't know he wanted quiche, I'm not a very attentive wife. :)

Suzie said...

Your family is darling! How do you get your pictures to show so that some are on the top and some are on the bottom? I have a yummy cornbread chicken pot pie recipe that is super easy. All you do is combine a cup of chopped chicken, a can of cream of chicken soup, and a cup and a third of frozen mixed veggies in a pie tin or round cake pan. Then you mix up a Jiffy cornbread muffin mix and pour it on top. Bake it all at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or so until golden brown. You'd probably want to double the recipe in a rectangular cake pan.

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Suzie, I'm not sure how I got the pics to split this time. My text kept pushing the picture down automatically. If you know anything about html, then you can use that view instead and it's easy to change the position of the pictures.

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Thanks so much for the recipes everyone!

Chrissy said...

It was so good to see you this weekend Lisa! You're family is so cute! Love you! (Oh, and thanks for posting your Halloween pics!)