Sunday, November 04, 2007

Oh I forgot!

I wanted to give you guys this amazing recipe for Cranberry Glaze for pork loin roast. I was telling Lisa about it last week. It is so easy - and really makes the meal. Just sprinkle kosher salt on the pork (Suzie and Jeff taught me that), cover with foil, and then roast it for 15-20 minutes per pound. Take it out of the oven when done, slice it, and then pour the juice that was created when you baked it over the top. Serve it with this fabulous sauce on the side, plus Zatarain's wild rice and a veggie - and you have a great meal:

1 can whole cranberry sauce
1/2 C apple jelly (Walmart has its own brand)
2 tsp balsamic or cider vinegar (I use balsamic)
1 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp ground cloves

Combine the suace ingredients and bring to a boil to blend the flavors - takes 10 minutes!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

thanks, mom!