Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Sunday!

Hi everyone. I got a fabulous nap this afternoon -- 3 hours, with only one interuption!! Brian took the oldest three boys with him to take Ina and Tom to the airport. I needed it (I was getting extremely cranky towards the end of the week, and now I feel guilty for being less than gracious at times). We had a nice week though. If anyone wants ice cream or animal cookies, just come on over. The boys had fun bowling, watching movies, hanging out, and playing football with mom and dad (the weather was beautiful on Saturday -- actually it was nice all week).
The top picture here is Sunday dinner at the Lee's. They've started a cute tradition (or maybe they've always done this?) of celebrating birthdays once a month or so. You can see Carl and Stephanie with birthday crowns in the background. We had a nice time there last week. The family pic was us today -- I was hoping to doctor it up (change the background, make the boys ties yellow, etc), but I look really tired in it, so I don't think that will work. One more thing...I found a good deal on one of my forums. If any of you need random home teacher/neighbor/friend gifts, you can get a Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Music 3-CD set for $1.99. Shipping is a flat 4.99, so I ordered 10 for $24.99 shipped. That takes care of all my visiting teachees, Brian's home teachees, a primary teacher that we love, filler gifts for in-laws (and you too mom if you don't already have it), Rick, etc. The link is http://www.graveyardmall.com/chcofemotach.html

Well that's about all for now. Love you all!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congratulations on the great nap! I got a nap today too. Those birthday parties at the Lee's sound so fun. The Lee's are definitely my kind of people!! I think your family picture is adorable. I'm sorry you had a difficult week. Don't be too hard on yourself. We'll get the hang of in-laws one of these years. Thanks for the tip on the Christmas CDs. I think I'll order some too. I'll call you soon. Love, Aubrey

Chrissy said...

It was so fun to see the Llewellyn family last weekend! We love you all so much! Just to let you know, Cameron's picture made my "desktop picture of the week" this week (it was BethAnne's witch costume and Ben with Jon's hat before that). He is so cute!