Saturday, November 03, 2007



Here are some pictures from Halloween. As you know, Ben was Elmo and loved every minute of it. Steph was able to teach him how to say "Trick or Treat," (it sounded more like ticoteet). Lisa came down for the weekend and we got to hang out with her and her two littlest for half an hour, which was fun. She did us the favor of making cookies (which were intended for Hunter's baptism, but she left some for us, and she even left some cookie dough...) Maybe we should be thanking Chrissy for this, because she was always the one that ended up making cookies for us kids in the past. At least she made them once I became old enough to realize that I had a choice in the matter. Right now we are trying to decide what we want to do for the next year and what company we want to work for. Right now it is looking like we are going to sell for 6-12 months, until I decide what I want to do when I grow up. So that is our life for the time being.

1 comment:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Elmo is so cute. All of the boys love baby Ben!