Monday, October 29, 2007

Quick note

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let you know that BethAnne and I are headed to Cincinnati tomorrow (Wednesday morning). We'll let you know how things go. We appreciate everyone's prayers for us and the doctors. I hope you are all doing well. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at Thanksgiving. We had a fun halloween (a day early). Mom got a bunch of her neighbors to let us come and trick or treat a day early. (I'll post pictures soon). It was so fun! I'm so grateful for Mom's help with that and with watching Grace while Mark's at work this week. Love you all!

2 comments:

Alpha Alarm said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. I guess I should say big girl. Good luck in Cinncinati, our prayers will be with you.

Lisa Llewellyn said...

I'm so glad you thought to do Halloween a day early for her -- how fun! Good luck with everything. You are both so brave.