Sunday, November 04, 2007

Just a Friendly Reminder to Visit the Temple


6 comments:

Suzie said...

How funny! Did you take that picture or did you find it somewhere?

Bopp said...

I'm slow. I think I finally got it when I clicked on the picture and saw the name of the file "lucifer.jpg". Love ya.

Lisa Llewellyn said...

"Friendly," eh? Brian got this at work and half the guys he showed it to had no clue who they were (even after lots of hints, so no offens dad). Guess some people need the reminder more than others :)

Lisa Llewellyn said...

I no that "offence" (or is it "offense") has an "e" in it. I can't believe how bad I am getting at spelling and grammar in my old age!

Lisa Llewellyn said...

And yes, it should have been "know" instead of "no." It was early in the morning...what can I say...

Mom said...

That is really funny....I didn't get it (slow too) until I read your comments and went back and recognized the young beelzebub! We so love our temple service each Thursday!